Money, Credit, and Financial Stability
Call for papers
The Nuffield College Centre for Applied Macro Policy (NuCamp) and Saïd Business School, University of Oxford invite submissions to the Oxford NuCamp-Saïd Macro-finance Conference.
We welcome high quality submissions at the interface between financial intermediation and macroeconomics. Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Bank credit and fiat money
- Monetary policy, macroprudential policy, and financial stability
- The balance sheet transformation of banks and shadow banks, financial intermediation, and liquidity
- Systemic risk, contagion, default, and financial crises
- International monetary system and the global financial cycles
The deadline for submission is 10 January 2019. Papers should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Decisions will be announced by late January.
We provide accommodation and meals for invited participants.
Martin Ellison (NuCamp and Nuffield College, Oxford)
Dimitrios Tsomocos ( Saïd Business School and St Edmund Hall, Oxford)
Xuan Wang (Saïd Business School and Exeter College, Oxford)