Open to candidates who can effectively demonstrate how they will enhance the learning experience of the cohort through the diverse experience they have accumulated to date, these scholarships cover a portion of the programme fee.
Executive MBA Director's Scholarships
Our Executive MBA Director’s Scholarships enable us to enhance the diversity of each EMBA cohort.
Partial awards up to a maximum of £20,000, covering a portion of the programme fee.
There is no fixed number of scholarships available. The number of Executive MBA Director's scholars in each intake of the programme will depend on the number of applicants and the amount awarded to each successful scholar.
- Academic excellence (candidates must be educated to degree level)
- How your background will enhance the diversity of the cohort
- How the programme will benefit your sector/region in the long-term
- Preference will be given to candidates that can effectively demonstrate how they will enhance the learning experience of the cohort through the diverse experience they have accumulated to date. This could include experience in working across multiple sectors and regions especially emerging markets.
- Preference will also be given to candidates from emerging markets or non-traditional backgrounds, such as (but not exclusively) voluntary charitable organisations, international organisations and military backgrounds.
How to apply
Tick the 'Director’s Scholarships' box in the funding section of the Executive MBA programme application form.
Submit a supporting scholarship statement (200–400 words) with the programme application, answering the following question: Demonstrate how your background will enhance the diversity of the Executive MBA cohort and how the programme will benefit your sector/region in the long-term.
January 2019 intake
Scholarships will be allocated in two selection rounds.
- To be considered in round 1, a complete Executive MBA application including the scholarship statement must be submitted by 21 May 2018.
- To be considered in round 2, the deadline is 10 September 2018. Candidates who are not successful in round 1 will be reconsidered in round 2.
September 2019 intake
The scholarship application process and deadlines will be confirmed shortly.
Apply to the Executive MBA programme
Visit our Executive MBA programme page to find out more about the programme and its benefits, the admissions requirements, and how to apply.
You can also contact the Executive MBA recruitment team for a discussion about your suitability for the programme.